Policies


iLink Surveillance subscribes to professional standards of business practice.

We have found the following policies works in the best interest for both, the clientís and iLink Surveillanceís.

 

Terms
We supply consultation to all customers before any work begins. Consultation includes communicating with customers to determine their best security needs and to acquire the customer has a clear understanding of
iLink Surveillance products.

 

Deposits are 30% for orders to begin processing. Remaining balance of 70% is due upon installation completion.

 

All work is owned by Downtown Computers, Inc. until final payment is received at which time ownership rights are turned over to client.

Important
 All invoices are due upon receipt. 

 

Billing
The client has the right to expect the price on an estimate or proposal, plus additional expenses and taxes, will be the invoiced price unless otherwise appended, verbally or in writing, before invoicing.

 

Estimates & proposals
After sufficient information is gathered, Downtown Computers, Inc. prepares a written estimate or proposal of assignment schedule, costs, and terms and conditions. If information is unavailable, pricing is based on an hourly labor rate with frequent reviews of time expended. No assignment is started without signed acceptance of the estimate or proposal, or purchase order authorization.

 

Working arrangements
Unless otherwise stipulated, every order is considered to comprise two equal sections: Product specifics, market objectives, budget and approvals are the responsibility of the client; Production expertise is the responsibility of Downtown Computers, Inc.

 

Guarantee
Downtown Computers, Inc. strives to supply a satisfied end product to our clients. We supply a 0-Risk 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is customers are not satisfied with the
iLink Surveillance system.

If iLink Surveillance cannot complete said customerís request from their communications, then a refund of deposit will be given back to client, minus expenses incurred by Downtown Computers, Inc.

The expenses are in general nature for reasonable time, outside services, or other items of expense incurred by Downtown Computers, Inc. to fulfill client project objectives. A full list of expense items is supplied from Downtown Computers, Inc. to client.

 

Order changes
Should the order change during the course of work being performed, Downtown Computers, Inc. provides client with an updated estimate outlining scope and details of new costs which are subject to client approval.

 

Speculative work
Downtown Computers, Inc. does not perform work "on speculation"ó i.e., to have order contingent on approval of the work. Weíve found speculative work to be counterproductive and subject to abuse and increased prices.

 

Consultation
We make one free, introductory visit to a prospective client. Subsequent meetings are part of the billable assignment.

 

Ownership
The
iLink Surveillance system becomes property of the customer after invoice has been paid in full.

 

Miscellaneous expense
Long-distance telephone calls, couriers, zip disks, CD-ROM copies, travel and any other out-of-pocket expenses will be charged to client and are payable when invoiced.

 

Confidentiality
Downtown Computers, Inc. is committed to keep all information or material acquired confidential, and that all reasonable efforts are taken for safeguards.
 



Hereís what our customers are saying...

This is the best thing I couldíve done to see whatís really happening at my store  while Iím away.
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

Greg, Pro Image
 

We are thrilled to be able to dial-in and see our back docking bay. It was one of our most vulnerable areas of product loss.

Sam H.,
Dolloar Store Wholesale


We installed an unobtrusive camera above our cash register. We now see a clear difference in monthly revenues.

Burt C,
Philly Connection


I do a lot of traveling... There is an alarm on the house where police are notified if an intruder is detected. But now I have an added peace of mind to know that I can simply dial-in and see the interior of my house. It was well worth the investment. Iím glad you found me.

H. Harrison, Consultant

[Home] [Products] [Demo] [News] [Support] [FAQ] [About] [Contact]

 | DVR Systems Cameras  |  DVR Cards Accessories Custom Setup Compare
 | Product SpecsFeaturesSoftware Screen Views |

 

Click here for 24/7 monitor and maintenance plan options

iLink Professionals, Inc.
2002-2005 © Copyright, All Rights Reserved
1-678-206-Link (5465)
Terms of use | Privacy | Policies

Join the mail list. Please enter your email address

 

 

Search

"We integrate tomorrows technology.....
with your business today!"

1-800-397-3076